Keithley 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer
Accelerate research, reliability and failure analysis studies of semiconductor devices, materials and process development with the 4200A-SCS. The highest performance parameter analyzer, it delivers synchronizing current-voltage (I-V), capacitance-voltage (C-V) and ultra-fast pulsed I-V measurements.
Parametric insight, fast and clear.
Making connections to your bold discoveries has never been easier. The 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer reduces characterization complexity and test setup by up to 50%, providing clear, uncompromised measurement and analysis capability. Plus, embedded measurement expertise—an industry first—provides test guidance and gives you supreme confidence in your results.
- Built-in measurement videos in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- Jump start your testing with hundreds of user-modifiable application tests
- Automated real-time parameter extraction, data graphing, arithmetic functions
Measure. Switch. Repeat.
The 4200A-CVIV Multi-Switch automatically switches between I-V and C-V measurements without re-cabling or lifting the prober tips. Unlike competing products, the four-channel 4200A-CVIV display provides local visual insight for quick test setup and easy troubleshooting when unexpected results occur.
- Move C-V measurement to any device terminal without re-cabling
- User-configurable for low current capability
- Personalize the names of output channels
- View real-time test status
Characterize. Customize. Maximize.
Put simply, the 4200A-SCS is completely customizable and fully upgradeable so you can perform electrical characterization and evaluation of semiconductor devices, new materials, active/passive components, wafer level reliability, failure analysis, electrochemistry or virtually any type of sample.
- NBTI/PBTI testing
- Random telegraph noise
- Non-volatile memory devices
- Potentiostat application tests
Integrated solution with analytical probers and cryogenic controllers.
The 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer supports many manual and semi-automated wafer probers and cryogenic temperature controllers, including Cascade MicroTech, Lucas Labs/Signatone, MicroManipulator, Wentworth Laboratories, MicroManipulator, LakeShore Model 336 cryogenic temperature controller.
- "Point and click" test sequencing
- "Manual" prober mode tests prober functionality
- Fake prober mode enables debugging without removing commands
|Model||Current-Voltage (I-V) Range||Capacitance-Voltage (C-V) Range||Pulsed I-V Range|
|4200A-SCS||10 aA - 1A
0.2 µV – 210 V
|1 kHz – 10 MHz
± 30V DC bias
|±40 V (80 V p-p), ±800 mA
200 MSa/sec, 5 ns sampling rate